Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. At least two (2) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Determining project tasks.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Developing project strategies.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
· Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
· Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
· No degree needed.
· Two years’ experience in related field.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.