We are looking for an experienced Data Architect with a deep understanding and experience with Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Data Analysis, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Project Management and Estimation.
Experience with Workday HCM and Prism Analytics
is mandatory for this position.
- Advanced knowledge of design and architecture patterns and methodologies.
- Has and maintains a deep understanding of the role of big data in business and the enterprise.
- Experience in scaling applications on big data platforms to massive size.
- Deep understanding in Data Warehousing, Enterprise Architectures, Dimensional Modelling, Star & Snow-flake schema design, Reference DW Architectures, ETL Architect, ETL (Extract/Transform/Load), Data Analysis, Data Conversion/Transformation, Database Design, Data Warehouse Optimization, Data Mart Development, and Enterprise Data Warehouse Maintenance and Support etc.
- Should have independently worked on proposing architecture, design and data ingestion concepts.
- In-depth understanding of Kafka distributed messaging platforms
- AWS or Azure DevOps Big Data ecosystem
- Demonstrated work ethic, focus and self-discipline
- Propose recommended and/or best practices regarding the movement, manipulation, and storage of data in a big data solution including data ingestion, data storage options, query techniques, data variety, volume & velocity,
- Collaborate with project teams on platform development process from inception to production deployment, including project scheduling, design, implementation and coordination with other team members.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop cross-function technology stack interactions.
- Research and experiment with emerging technologies and tools related to big data.
- Performing solution architecture in adherence to enterprise architecture governance.
- Bridging business and development team.
- Formulates workable solutions that integrate people, process and technology. Integrates competency leads and other subject matter experts to define the details of vision and solution
- Identifies, creates and communicates the vision of the end-to-end solution for the client and implementation teams after completing thorough evaluations of the present state needs
- Leads technical teams in documenting and implementing technical solutions for business problems
- Supports Delivery Enablement and Practice Leads by ensuring appropriate linkage between practices is clear and well understood
- Works with practice leads to develop project estimating methodologies for new areas of focus