Opia Labs is looking for a highly motivated and experienced UI designer to deliver enriched user experience for in-house products and customer projects though highly creative visual design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Get feedback to optimize the design so that the product meets the needs of users.
- Make an analysis of competitive products from the business objectives, user needs, and brand direction.
- Create prototype designs to determine the initial interaction plan. Make low-fidelity prototypes. Determine the final interactive plan on the base of user testing.
- Design hi-fidelity screens/designs for mobiles, tablets, and computers.
- Translate ideas and paper sketches into HTML mock-ups for development.
- Should have 4 to 6 years UI/UX design experience for mobile and web layouts.
- Should have excellent visual design skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating UI design and general graphic design skills.
- Should have expertise in tools/software to produce designs and share it with the development team.
Please include your Dribbble, Behance or links to your portfolio when you apply.