- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant IT experience
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) and relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with PHP and MVC frameworks (Laravel/Yii) is highly desirable.