Opia Labs is a looking for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated and experienced technologist to lead our engineering team at Hyderabad (India).
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment